Founded by parents in 2009, Capo Beach Christian School represents a new generation of private Christian Schools, with a focus on academic excellence and an authentic Christian experience. At CBCS, the administration, parents, and teachers work together to develop a rich learning environment that motivates students to participate, a rigorous curriculum that prepares children to excel in high school and beyond, and a spiritually mature community that promotes confidence in a Biblical World View of knowledge.
Though an entirely new school, we have the benefit of a legacy left by our predecessor, which was widely recognized as the most spiritually nurturing of Christian schools in Orange County. As a new school we are committed to offering the same level of acceptance, love, and support for our students. In addition we offer our students a broader and even stronger academic foundation combined with experiences in fine art, theatre, music and athletics.
Our Principal, teachers, School Board, and Parent Teacher Fellowship interact regularly to assure the student body are achieving their goals. We track the academic progress of each class and student so that every child is given the best opportunity to learn. We offer the most personal, individualized education experience available anywhere.
Programs and Activities
Capo Beach Christian School offers plenty of activities and programs for our students.
Member of The Association of Christian Schools International
- Weekly Chapel Service
- K-8 Spanish Instruction
- Computer Lab
- Basketball Team
- Garden and Sustainable Living Projects
- Multi-cultural Awarness Programs
- Pull-out Intervention
- Christmas Play and Talent Show
- Art Masters Program
- Drama Club
- After School Tutor
- Before and After School Care
- Brain-based Learning
- Summer Programs
- Middle School Student Government
- Middle School Leadership Conference
- Student Planned Community Service Programs
- Participation in Christian school competitions in Math Olympics, Spelling Bees & Speech Meets
- Specialized learning programs including:
- Fourth Grade: Sacramento Trip,
- Fifth Grade: Outdoor Science Camp,
- Sixth Grade: Catalina Trip,
- Seventh Grade: Alpine Science Camp,
- Eighth Grade: Washington DC Trip
- Parent/Teacher Fellowship offers many activities throughout the year including: Spring Carnival, School Dances, Family Activity Nights, Book Fair, School Dinner/Auction and many more.